All authors must adhere to the following submission guidelines for your camera-ready paper:
The authors must address the changes suggested by the reviewers. The papers will be reviewed once again to make sure that authors have addressed all suggested changes.
- Papers must be formatted according to the Springer Format (one-column page).
The camera-ready version of the paper must be updated in the EasyChair Services by February 28, 2023.
Papers must be within the page limit defined by Springer: 12-15 pages.
The similarity of the papers must not exceed 15%.
All authors are requested to follow the following guidelines for preparation of your presentation slides:
Since the conference is conducted fully online, authors will join the Google Meet link and present their papers.
The allocated time for each paper is 15 minutes. The presenter will present the paper for 10-12 minutes followed by a 1-3 minutes Question/Answer session.
We encourage you to put ICAETA Conference logo, Title in the background of presentation.
Authors must make sure good internet connection and uninterrupted electricity to avoid any unintended circumstances.
The slide design should be as simple as possible. Avoid using paragraphs in the slides. They should be compact and to the point.
Audiance are requested to ask questions during the Q/A session at the end of presenation.
The conference spans over two days. Different sessions will be arranged and you will present your paper live in your specified session.
Conference program will be shared two days before the conference.
You can submit your papers to ICAETA using EasyChair Services. All authors must adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- Papers should be written in English and formatted according to the Springer Format one-column page format.
- Papers must have a length of 12-15 pages in LNCS format. For more detailed guidelines, please visit official Springer Guidelines website.
- Papers submitted after deadline will not be considered.
- Paper published previously will not be accepted.
- All papers will be peer reviewed by at least three reviewers.
- The paper should define the scope of the paper, emphasizing new advances, theories and/or applications and include an analysis of results.
Publication and Indexing
It is planned to publish the proceedings with Springer in their Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series (final approval pending).
- One author must register and present the paper in the conference.
- All papers must be formatted and at least one author of accepted papers must register in order to appear in the proceedings.
- All authors must complete the copyright forms.
Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) book Series
CCIS is currently indexed in the following databases:
Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series
- Each paper will be reviewed by at least three independent experts in respective fields.
- The similarity index must not exceed 15%. Any paper not meeting this requirement will be rejected straight away
- All papers must be written in English.
- The papers must be within the domain of the conference.