You can submit your papers to ICAETA using EasyChair Services. All authors must adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- Papers should be written in English and formatted according to the Springer Format one-column page format.
- Papers must have a length of 12-15 pages in LNCS format. For more detailed guidelines, please visit official Springer Guidelines website.
- Papers submitted after deadline will not be considered.
- Paper published previously will not be accepted.
- All papers will be peer reviewed by at least three reviewers.
- The paper should define the scope of the paper, emphasizing new advances, theories and/or applications and include an analysis of results.
Publication and Indexing
It is planned to publish the proceedings with Springer in their Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series (final approval pending).
- One author must register and present the paper in the conference.
- All papers must be formatted and at least one author of accepted papers must register in order to appear in the proceedings.
- All authors must complete the copyright forms.
Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) book Series
CCIS is currently indexed in the following databases:
Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series
- Each paper will be reviewed by at least three independent experts in respective fields.
- The similarity index must not exceed 15%. Any paper not meeting this requirement will be rejected straight away
- All papers must be written in English.
- The papers must be within the domain of the conference.